Korean brand HJC have released their 2013 helmets range, with their new RPHA 10 helmet offering replicas of 2012 world champion Jorge Lorenzo and 2009 world superbike champion Ben Spies’ helmets that they will use for the 2013 MotoGP season.
The helmets are due to be sold from March in America, and a second Lorenzo graphic is believed to be released later on this summer.
The HJC RPHA 10 features:
– Advanced PIM (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric creates a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight performance shell.
– Light Weight: The use of advanced technology results in a lightweight helmet for all-day comfort.
– Optimal Shell Sizing: Three shell sizes (XS-S, M-L and XL-XXL) provide riders with proportional sizing.
– Enhanced Aerodynamics: Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside the HJC high-speed wind tunnel results in absolutely smooth airflow for low wind resistance, reduced wind noise levels, and maximum ventilation.
– Max Airflow Top Vent: Six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
– ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front-to-back airflow helps flushe heat and humidity up and out.
– 3D Anti-Scratch Shield and Pinlock 100% Max Vision included.
– One-Touch Locking System: Easy open/close action with an extremely secure seal.
– RapidFire™ II Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
– SilverCool Plus™ Interior: Premium, soft feel for comfort, light weight, moisture-wicking action, odor-free and anti-bacterial interior treatment.
– Self-Cooling Interior: Innovative, new fabric features self-cooling properties that cools down faster than other fabrics.
– Breath Guard and Chin Curtain included.
– Snell 2010 and DOT approved.
– Sizes: XS-XXL
– 5-Year Limited Warranty
And the price for the new helmets is belived to be in the region of $549.99